AgeCalculator.Me will help you to calculate your cat's age in human years and let you know how old your cat in human years.
|Your Cat's Age||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12||13||14||15||16||17||18||19||20|
|Age in Human Years||15||24||29||32||36||40||44||48||52||56||60||64||68||72||76||80||84||88||92||96|
Note: This tool provides an estimate only. The calculation above is based on a healthy cat. A cat's age can vary depending on other variables, such as breed, nutrition and exercise. Cats generally live 12 to 15 years, although outdoor cats live an average of only 10 years or so.
* Cats are amazing jumpers; they can jump up to seven times their height.
* Cats cannot taste sweet foodstuffs and chocolate is poisonous to cats.
* A group of cats is called a clowder.
* A cat can travel at a top speed of approximately 31 mph (49 km) over a short distance.
* Just like humans have fingerprints, cats have nose prints. The nose pad of each cat is unique.
* A cat’s jaw can’t move sideways, so a cat can’t chew large chunks of food.
* A cat lover is called an Ailurophilia (Greek: cat+lover).
* One reason that kittens sleep so much is because a growth hormone is released only during sleep.
* Approximately 1/3 of cat owners think their pets are able to read their minds.
* Cats are amazingly successful hunters. One in three pounces of a domestic cat result in a catch.
Keywords: Cat Age Calculator, How old is my cat in human years, Cat age to human age, My cat’s age in human years